When it comes to enjoying a charming and healthy smile, perfectly aligned and pearly white teeth are a crucial requirement. But have you ever wondered why our favorite celebrities and Hollywood stars have such adorable and breathtaking smiles? Do they all have naturally beautiful teeth? That’s not possible. So, what’s the secret behind their attractive smiles?
It turns out that people who have crooked or stained teeth can still enjoy beautiful smiles, thanks to dental crowns. So, if you also feel self-conscious and shy away from smiling, dental crowns might just be what you need.But what are dental crowns, and how are they helpful in rejuvenating smiles? Continue reading to find out!
What are Dental Crowns?
What is a cap-shaped structure that is placed over the visible surface of damaged teeth to restore their aesthetics, function, and structure. Dental crowns are among the most commonly utilized restorative options worldwide for cosmetic smile makeovers.
Who Can Benefit from Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns in Turkey can be used for a wide range of cosmetic dental and restorative procedures. You are a suitable candidate for dental crowns if you have any of the following issues:
- Crooked or chipped teeth
- Fractured teeth
- For the cosmetic correction of mild tooth misalignment, crowding, and spacing
- Permanent teeth stains that cannot be removed through professional teeth whitening
- To reinforce teeth following root canal treatment
- To strengthen teeth with large fillings
- For cosmetic smile makeovers
Why Get Dental Crowns In Turkey?
Turkey has become one of the most sought-after destinations for high-quality dental treatment. People from across the world visit Turkey to get their treatment done. You can get comprehensive dental treatment in Turkey at a fraction of the cost of your home country, while enjoying a soothing and enjoyable vacation. Moreover, at Dentakay, we have a team of highly qualified and experienced dentists who can help you enjoy a healthy, lasting, and beautiful smile. So, Turkey is indeed the best place for one to get their cosmetic or restorative treatment done in a matter of days.
Are The Crowns In Turkey High-Quality?
Although the cost of dental treatment is considerably lower in Turkey than other countries, it does not mean that we compromise on quality. At Dentakay, we use the highest-quality dental equipment, while never compromising on patient care and cross-infection control. So, you can rest assured that you will get the best-quality dental services at affordable rates at Dentakay.
Why Is Turkey Becoming Popular For Dental Crowns?
Turkey has become one of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide owing to its breathtaking beauty and friendly people. Not only this, Turkey also offers very high quality medical and dental services to its guests. That is why Turkey is regarded as the best place for dental tourism. What could be a better place than Turkey if you could get your dental treatment done while enjoying desperately-awaited vacations? And that too at much lower costs than your home country!
Prices Of Dental Crowns In Turkey
The cost of dental crowns in Turkey mainly depends on the types of crowns used for restoring your teeth. For example, a single metal-ceramic crown may cost you around $250. On the other hand, an all-ceramic porcelain or zirconia crown may cost anywhere between $500 – 1000. The cost of your dental crown treatment will also decrease if you’re getting multiple crowns or combining them with another treatment. Regardless, the dental crowns you will get at Dentakay will last for many years if looked after carefully. You can learn more about the cost of dental implants here.
How Long Does Dental Crown Procedure In Turkey Take?
The process of making dental crowns in Turkey is straightforward and is typically completed in 2-3 sittings.
- Clinical Examination – at the first appointment, we will perform a detailed examination of your teeth to assess your eligibility for dental crowns. We may also look at the x-ray images of your teeth to prepare a customized treatment plan.
- Tooth Preparation – at the next appointment, we will prepare the damaged teeth for attaching crowns. This process involves removing a thin layer of the outer enamel to create space for bonding the crowns. Don’t worry, we will only remove a thin layer, and your teeth will not become sensitive or cavity-prone.
- Tooth Impressions – in the next step, we will make impressions of your teeth and send them to the laboratory – along with information regarding the desired shade and color of the crowns – for crown fabrication. The laboratory will take 1 -2 weeks to fabricate your crowns. However, single-day dental crowns are also available for patients who have a short stay in Turkey.
- Trying Out the Crowns – Once the prepared crowns are received from the laboratory, we will first try them on the prepared teeth without bonding. Once you and our dentist are satisfied with the fit and aesthetics of the crowns, we will bond them to the prepared teeth using adhesive.
So overall, it may take around 2-3 weeks to get your crowns. However, you can also avail the facility of single-day dental crowns if you cannot wait longer.
That’s it. Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a beautiful smile, thanks to porcelain crowns in Turkey.
Looking After your Teeth Crowns
Dental crowns can last between 5 – 15 years if looked after properly. Here are a few ways in which you can enhance the clinical life of your crowns:
- Maintain optimal oral hygiene through brushing and flossing
- Avoid hard and sticky foods to prevent the dislodgment of your crowns
- Avoid strong-colored foods as they may stain the crowns over time
- Visit your dentist regularly for checkups
Dental crowns are among the most effective ways to restore damaged teeth and restore one’s facial aesthetics. If you are looking for the best dentist in Turkey for dental crowns, Dentakay should be your first choice. Why? Because we have the best and highest-qualified dental team in town! We also take pride in having state-of-the-art dental equipment to ensure you get the highest-quality dental services. More importantly, our gentle-dental and friendly dental team will ensure you remain pain-free and relaxed throughout your treatment. So, what are you waiting for? Please book an appointment today and let us take care of your entire family’s smile and dental health.